To produce Professionally Excellent, Knowledgeable, Globally Competitive, Socially Responsible Electrical & Electronics Engineers and Entrepreneurs
- MD1 To provide quality education in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- MD2 To establish a continuous Industry Institute Interaction, Participation, collaboration to contribute skilled Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- MD3 To build human values, social values, entrepreneur skills and professional ethics among the Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- MD4 To focus on innovation and development of technologies by engaging in wide range of research areas in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
PEO's and PSO's
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1 Graduates of Electrical & Electronics Engineering course will have successful professional career
- PEO2 Graduates of Electrical & Electronics Engineering course will pursue higher education
- PEO3 Graduates of Electrical & Electronics Engineering course will have ability for lifelong learning
Program Specific Outcomes
- PSO1 Ability to model and design Electrical and Electronics Engineering Systems to meet specified requirements
- PSO3 Ability to implement and operate Electrical And Electronics Engineering Systems of varying complexity
Engineering Graduates will be able to
- Engineering Knowledge : Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis : Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions : Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems : Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions
- Modern tool usage : Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations
- The engineer and society : Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice
- Environment and sustainability : Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics : Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice
- Individual and team work : Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings
- Communication :Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- Project management and finance : Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Life-long learning : Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change